Home

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Go to market - or start a new project?

We are presently considering the logistics of moving. So as not to commit to the final idea to much we have started a series of preliminary projects. Breaking down the mountain some would say.

One of these ideas was to go to Camberwell Market on a Sunday and start selling the 'extra' bits we stash in spare rooms, office space and under the beds. My four year old son was the most successful on the day. He is inspirational! 6am there he is explaining to passerby's that he needs to sell his baby toys to get his Buzz Lightyear - he really was very cute. As his mother is a hoarder this is a very needed lesson.

Anyway ..... back now and we are looking at a second market. I witnessed loads of magazines for sale last market and a terrific friend of ours - who has a great eye for a bit of beautiful - also mentioned magazines sell well. I am not going to admit to how many magazines I actually have but I will say I was incredibly happy when I found this link.


Potentially now I simply have another project - not a pile of paper!!!



http://www.re-nest.com/re-nest/how-to/how-to-craft-a-table-using-old-magazines-060208

1 comment: